Cleveland in committed to becoming a bike-friendly city. The City of Cleveland initiated Bike Rack offers safe storage for bikes and full & half-day bike rentals.
The cabs will operate within a 1-mile radius and operate late into the night. Pedi-Cabs are free of charge, but they suggest giving a tip. Phone number is (216-577-6240).
- 1240 West 6th Street , Cleveland, OH
ABC Taxi Co
- 3530 Ridge Rd, Cleveland, OH
- 1798 E 55th St, Cleveland, OH
- 6200 Roland Ave, Cleveland, OH
United Cab Company
- 5730 Brookpark Rd, Cleveland, OH
Yellow-Zone Cab Co
- 2069 W 3rd St, Cleveland, OH
Travel from Outside of NEO
- Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (CLE)
- Akron-Canton Airport (CAK)
- Burke Lakefront Airport (BKL)
- Ohio Amtrak Stations
- Alliance, OH (ALC)
- Bryan, OH (BYN)
- Cincinnati, OH - Union Station (CIN)
- Cleveland, OH (CLE)
- Elyria, OH (ELY)
- Sandusky, OH (SKY)
- Toledo, OH (TOL)
- Greyhound Bus – Reaches a wide number of Ohio cities and metropolitan areas in the US.
- Megabus – Limited region and cheaper.