Tigers Press Release
Tickets Now Available to See Detroit's Favorite Sports Stars Dance the Night Away on August 1 in Special Benefit for Jack's Place for Autism Foundation
With Special Appearances by Members of the Detroit Tigers and performances by "Dancing with the Stars" cast members, Jonathan Roberts and Chelsie Hightower, and Julia Smith Miss Michigan's Outstanding Teen
DETROIT- Get your tickets now to see some of Detroit's favorite sport stars along with their wives and girlfriends lace up their dancing shoes for a fun-filled ballroom dance competition to benefit JACK'S PLACE for Autism Foundation. Tickets to the event are on sale now and may be purchased by calling 248.443.7427.
The Detroit Sports Stars and their partners from the Fred Astaire Dance Studio in Bloomfield Hills will hit the dance floor to perform an original routine for the audience. The dancers will compete with each other to earn the most donations from the crowd, and the pair that raises the most money for Jack's Place will be crowned the ultimate Dancing Detroit All-Star. The performers scheduled to compete for the title are:
· Miguel Cabrera - Detroit Tigers Third Baseman
· Ana Sanchez - Wife of Anibal Sanchez - Detroit Tigers Pitcher
· Andy Dirks - Detroit Tigers Outfielder
· Erica May - Fiancé of Max Scherzer - Detroit Tigers Starting Pitcher
· Shannon Hogan - Fox Sports Detroit - Reporter and Host
· Kelly Hall - Girlfriend of Matthew Stafford - Detroit Lions Quarterback
· Ramon Santiago - Detroit Tigers Second Baseman
· Mary Elizabeth Broyles - Wife of Ryan Broyles - Detroit Lions Wide Receiver
· Diana Larionov - Daughter of Igor Larionov - Detroit Red Wings 3x Stanley Cup Champion
Floor seats are $300.00 and include valet parking, cocktails, dinner and preferred seating, with doors opening at 6:00 p.m. To purchase tickets and to learn more about VIP seating and sponsorship opportunities, please contact Jack's Place for Autism Foundation at (248) 443-7427.
With special performances by Jonathan Roberts and Chelsie Hightower from ABC's "Dancing With The Stars". The event will be emceed by Bernie Smilovitz, local 4 sports, and Torii Hunter, Detroit Tigers Right Fielder.
All proceeds from Dancing with the All-Stars will benefit JACK'S PLACE for Autism Foundation.
About Jack's Place for Autism Foundation
Jack's Place for Autism Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization created by parents who have first-hand experience with the difficulty of accessing resources and information on autism. Recognizing the importance of early diagnosis, daily care assistance, education and the eventual need for long-term care, Jack's Place for Autism provides individuals and their families with a comprehensive menu of supportive, educational and referral services.