Indians Press Release
Cleveland Indians announce Friday, July 4 game vs. Royals is sold out
Great seats still available for remainder of 10-game homestand Sellout marks third of season, joining Opening Day (April 4) and June 21
CLEVELAND, OH ---The Cleveland Indians announced that Friday's 7:05PM game vs. Kansas City is sold out.
Standing room only tickets were released early Friday afternoon. The sellout is the third of the season at Progressive Field in 2014, joining Opening Day (April 4) and Saturday, June 21 vs. Detroit.
Great seats still remain for the rest of the 10-game homestand, including Saturday night's game, which is the only game of the 162-game schedule that will not be televised. Fans are encouraged to buy online, at Indians.com, to save over box office prices.
SATURDAY, JULY 5 @ 7:05PM - vs. KANSAS CITY
- LARRY DOBY JERSEY, courtesy of Sherwin-Williams
- FIREWORKS (KISS tribute)
- RALLY ALLEY, presented by RTA
NOTE: Saturday's game will not be televised
SUNDAY, JULY 6 @ 1:05PM - vs. KANSAS CITY
- KEYBANK KIDS FUN DAY
- KIDS RUN THE BASES POST-GAME, presented by Cleveland Clinic Children's
TUESDAY, JULY 8 @ 7:05PM - vs. NEW YORK
- JASON KIPNIS BOBBLEHEAD, courtesy of FirstEnergy (12,500 fans)
- PROMO PASS - Indians.com/PromoPass
THURSDAY, JULY 10 @ 7:05PM - vs. NEW YORK
- SUGARDALE DOLLAR DOG NIGHT
- DEREK JETER PREGAME PRESENTATION