6/19/2013 11:01 A.M. ET
Cleveland Indians 'Dinner on the Diamond' event returns September 13
Unique experience includes dugout cocktails, dinner on the warning track, catch on the field and BP in the cages
By / MLB.com
Cleveland -- Perfect for entertaining clients, celebrating a milestone or simply enjoying a meal in a unique atmosphere, the Cleveland Indians again will hold their Dinner on the Diamond event at Progressive Field on September 13.
Participants will enjoy hors d'oeuvres and cocktails in the dugout, followed by dinner service on the warning track of Progressive Field. Dinner includes a complementary bottle of wine (one per table).
The menu includes:
- Salad: Heirloom-English Cucumber or B.L.Tini
- Entrée: Sole paupiettes with Tiger Shrimp Mousse, Braised Chicken with Apple Cider Glaze and Cashew Butter, or Grilled Beef Medallion
- Dessert: Poire aux Poivres or Cherry-Pepsi Cola Torte
Participants also will be able to play catch on the field, take batting practice in the Tribe's indoor cages and submit a message for their table to display on the scoreboard. Also included in the package is parking in the Players lot.
Dinner on the Diamond is just one of many unique experiences in which Tribe fans can participate at Progressive Field. Others include:
- "Progressive" Dinner, Aug. 3: The event features a four-course meal with a stop at four unique spots in the park, along with beverage pairings and a ballpark tour.
- Indians One Day Baseball Experience, Sept. 14: Play two games on Progressive Field while interacting with Indians alumni. In addition to two games, the package includes a complete uniform, lunch, free parking, a scoreboard mention, commemorative T-shirt and team photo.
Find more information on all of these events by visiting Indians.com/SpecialEvents.
This story was not subject to the approval of Major League Baseball or its clubs.