DIGITAL TICKETING & MYBLUEJAYS
Beginning in 2015, we're excited to introduce all-digital access to your Season Tickets using your Season Ticket Holder Card, and the newly launched MyBlueJays. When you log in to MyBlueJays, you will gain access to the following features:
- Ticket Management via Account Manager (same as previous seasons)
- New: Ticket Partner Designation
- New: eCash Management
- New: Management of Enhanced Season Ticket Holder Benefits
- Exchange tickets before a game is played
- Add and update your four authorized exchange contacts
- Renew your season ticket subscription
- Account maintenance
- RSVP for special Season Ticket Holder events
Using your tickets: Simply scan your Season Ticket Holder Card or your smartphone barcode at the gate to enter Rogers Centre™, and enjoy the game. You will be issued a locator slip for each ticket bearing the applicable seat location and other information. This locator slip is your evidence of the right to occupy the specified seat location during the applicable game and must be presented upon request. The locator slip cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
New for 2015, Gate 6A is a dedicated Season Ticket Holder entrance! This entrance will be for Season Ticket Holders and their Ticket Partners. To enter here, you will need one of the following:
- Season Ticket Holder Card
- Season Ticket Holder Card barcode on smartphone
- Print-at-home Ticket that says "STH" on it
In addition to this being a dedicated entrance for Season Ticket Holders, there is a new MyBlueJays Headquarters at the Gate 6A entrance, next to the Inside Ticket Window. A ticket representative will be present when gates open until a few innings into each game. The representative is there to provide you any information you may need to better your stay at Rogers Centre, or to assist you with MyBlueJays and digital ticketing.
Subscriber Services Windows at Gate 7 Box Office
- Windows 1, 2 and 3 of the Gate 7 box office at Rogers Centre are dedicated to subscriber services on game days from 90 minutes before the first pitch to the end of the 2nd inning.
- Subscriber services windows can be used to purchase additional tickets or complete ticket exchanges.
REISSUE MISPLACED OR STOLEN TICKETS
- Tickets that are misplaced or stolen can be reissued by logging in to MyBlueJays and reprinting the tickets.
- Once a ticket has been reissued, the original ticket becomes null and void. Only the primary Season Ticket Holder is authorized to reissue tickets.
RESALE OF TICKETS
- Unless otherwise authorized by the Toronto Blue Jays, any direct or indirect sale, resale, auction, assignment or transfer of any ticket at a price higher than that at which it was first issued is strictly prohibited and is grounds for seizure and cancellation of such tickets without refund or other compensation.
- No tickets may be used for advertising, promotion or any other trade or commercial purposes without the prior written consent of the Toronto Blue Jays.